Monday, July 31, 2006

isp ish

i might be having internet problems starting tomorrow. sigh. oh well, at least my isp called me earlier on. i can only imagine turning on my computer to get online and get frustrated coz i didn't know they're having some sort of technical difficulties or chu chu. i'd probably go crazy and scream again only to find out it's nobody's fault and i'd end up being a bigger bitch than usual.=(
hey, it's all good, i guess...maybe this'll give me time to actually go to the beach or something. afterall, what's the point living in CEBU? i haven't done that in a while, and my life has become SO mundane, it's making ME CRAZY! lol. t'seems like everything just makes me crazy. i'm such a loonie, i need a drink!=) see? told ya i'm CRAZY.

oh god, i haven't even had a drink yet and already i'm acting like a fool!!!!!!

anyways, since i'll be lonely without all you guys to rant on about my sorry little life...just in case i really DO get disconnected tomorrow and you end up missing me (and i promise i'll do my bitchiest best to get my internet access back!), just SMS me if you wanna know how desperate i've become, or email me at xebucheeky@yahoo.com

ok? i'll miss you all!!!!!!!! love love love and lots of love!!!=)

No comments: